This coconut syrup neighbor gift idea is a fun way to say Mele Kalikimaka!
I always love to give out cute and unique neighbor gifts! When my friend Amber let me share her AH-MAZING coconut syrup with you guys, I knew I wanted to make a cute gift tag so that I could make a coconut syrup neighbor gift!
Free printable coconut syrup neighbor gift tag
I came up with a palm tree decorated for Christmas, and Amber had the idea to add “coco-nutty” because she’s clever like that. 🙂
To make this fun neighbor gift even more fun, I added a fun little flannel bag that you can whip up super quick with a sewing machine and bit of fabric.
- Flannel Bag (a cute tropical print would be fun too!)
- Coconut Syrup in a cute bottle (I got this one at World Market, but a small mason jar would work great too!)
- Free Printable Gift Tag
- String, and *embellishments for the bag
- Pancake Mix in plastic ziplock. (I used the Kodiak brand, but you can make your own or use another store bought one)
- Instructions on how to make pancakes.
*Optional cute ideas to embellish the bag with…
What a fun and delicious way to say Mele Kalikimaka to all of your friends dreaming of a warmer climate in all this chilliness! (at least here where we are!)
Be sure to make the Coconut Syrup Recipe no matter what, you will love it!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 6 Totally Cute Surprise Ball Gift Ideas - August 8, 2018
- Shark Surprise Ball with Free Printable - August 6, 2018
- Sunshine Gift Tags Free Printable - June 26, 2018
- Patriotic Party featuring Peanuts - June 22, 2018
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018