I know that fondue has had it’s day in the sun, but I still adore it! I have always loved to dip things, as a kid I wouldn’t eat anything unless there was some way I could dip it. I’m sure it drove my mom to insanity!
I’m a fan of sauces, they just make everything taste better.
Sauce is good. Chocolate Sauce is better. Fondue is best.
For some reason I can’t say fondue anymore without the “fondue for two” jingle go through my head from Glee. Please tell me someone someone knows what I’m talking about!My sister and I made this coconut chocolate fondue the other day because we both wanted something chocolatey and we needed to use our coconut syrup for something other than dirty Dr. Peppers…it turned out fantastic. After we got our sweet tooth satisfied we let the kids at it and they devoured it. We served it with things we had on hand, some apple slices, some pretzel sticks and a frozen pound cake we had in the freezer. That was by far the favorite. I cut it into strips and it was pretty much heaven.
Do you love fondue too? What’s your favorite kind?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 8 Non Candy Valentines Printable Cards for Kids - January 7, 2019
- Easy Monster Valentine Box for Classroom Exchanges - January 5, 2019
- Goals Worksheet Free Printable How Do You Want to Feel? - January 1, 2019
- Podcast New Years Episode How to Set Goals - January 1, 2019
- New Years Eve Printable Pack - December 28, 2018