This is one of my favorites to give and receive! This chips and salsa neighbor gift is perfect to give to all your friends this Christmas!
Giving neighbor gifts is one of my favorite things to do during the holidays. We don’t generally stick to our neighborhood, but give to our favorite families that we hang out with. I love giving (and getting) gifts that you don’t have to use right away. This chips and salsa neighbor gift is always a hit!
Chips and Salsa Neighbor Gift
This is a super easy gift to assemble, buy a bag of chips and container of salsa, print a tag and attach it!
If you have a little extra time, make some homemade salsa for a special touch!
My favorite tortilla chips are Juanitas, and then I like to make a big batch or 2 of Pioneer Woman’s Restaurant Salsa. It’s easy and super delicious! Pour some in mason jars and add a ribbon around the lid.
To attach the gift tag, either use some double sided tape (I love my tape dispenser for wrapping gifts and adding tags).
Get the free printable chips and salsa neighbor gift tags below!
Be sure to check out all of my fun Neighbor Gifts for more free gift tags!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019