I have made a lot of wreaths in my day, and making a Halloween wreath each year is a highlight. They are all different and they are all DARLING, if I do say so myself! This one has a special place in my heart though, because it’s white!
Burlap Ghost Halloween Wreath
I am sharing the tutorial for this burlap ghost Halloween wreath over at Oriental Trading.
I love coming up with things over there each month, especially when it is cute holiday related stuff. They have the biggest assortment of products to truly magnify each holiday, but Halloween may be their super bowl! Making this cute burlap ghost wreath was super fun, came together in about 15 minutes and looks adorable hanging on the front door, on the mantel and just hanging out in my craft room.
I created him as part of the kid friendly Halloween porch that I shared over on Oriental Trading. I decorated my mom’s porch because mine is under construction, and she loved him so much I might have to make me another one. My sister is also trying to kidnap him! Poor little boo just isn’t safe over here!
I really hope you’ll head over to Oriental Trading and see the tutorial on how my little ghost Halloween wreath came together and let me know what you think!
If you like boo, you will love my ghost emoji pumpkins!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Elf Quote Christmas Cheer Gift Idea with Free Printable - December 11, 2018
- Flipping Love You Gift Idea-Best Neighbor Gift Ideas - December 11, 2018
- Friend or Neighbor Blanket Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 11, 2018
- Chips and Salsa Neighbor Gift - December 10, 2018
- Come Follow Me 2019; Family and Individual Printable Study Helps - December 5, 2018