This has been one of the best neighbor gift ideas that we ever received and then gave out ourselves. A pack of playing cards and print out of some different ways to play them!
Playing games is one of my family’s favorite things to do together. What better gift can you give, then the gift of time with their family? Seriously so much fun, and everyone we gave these to appreciated it so much! It didn’t get lost in the sea of treats they received, and gave them something to do over winter break while waiting for Christmas!
I made a printable for you of some of our favorite games that we like to play with a deck of cards.
Favorite Games to Play with a Deck of Cards
- Spoons-2+ players, you will need spoons or some other like object to play this game
- Speed-2 players, classic fast paced card game, that I pretty much rock at.
- Liar-2-10 players and sometimes called by other names, but I didn’t want to use a swear word for a family game 😉
- James Bond-2-6 players, a little tricky and a lot of fun.
- Salute the King -2-8 players, hilarious and fast paced.
Playing Cards and Instructions Best Neighbor Gift Idea
Here is all you need to give this fun gift idea.
- Playing Cards (buy them in bulk and save some money!)
- Clasp Rings
- a Bag of M&M’s or some other kind of treat they can eat while playing cards.
- Printable Instruction Booklet (enter email below to print)
- Cut out the instructions using scissors or paper trimmer.
- Punch a hole in the upper left hand corner and clip together using the ring.
- Stack the candy, instructions and cards on top of one another and tie it all together with a bow.
- Write out your greetings or just fill in the to and from lines.
- Give your gift!
If you are looking for more of the best neighbor gifts, Christmas gift tags or some cute decor ideas, check out all of my Christmas cuteness!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 8 Non Candy Valentines Printable Cards for Kids - January 7, 2019
- Easy Monster Valentine Box for Classroom Exchanges - January 5, 2019
- Goals Worksheet Free Printable How Do You Want to Feel? - January 1, 2019
- Podcast New Years Episode How to Set Goals - January 1, 2019
- New Years Eve Printable Pack - December 28, 2018