Star Wars fans may disagree on a lot of things, but it seems like the majority cannot help but love this orange and white little droid! These BB8 mine Valentine printable cards are just what you’re looking for!
How many BB-8 toys does one little boy need? My youngest has not found a number too high yet. Everything must be BB-8! When he saw these cute jumbo BB-8 erasers from Oriental Trading, I couldn’t convince him to look at anything else. That is what he wanted for his valentine cards. Do you have a BB-8 loving kid too?
BB8 Mine Valentine
- BB-8 Mine Valentine Cards
- Jumbo BB-8 Erasers
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Glue Dots or Stapler
When you are ready to put these together, the first thing you need to do is trim your cards. I like to use a paper trimmer personally, but you could use scissors if you like.
Each eraser comes in it’s own little bag, so there are two different ways to attach the erasers to the card.
The first way would be to take the eraser out of the bag and just use a glue dot to attach it.
If you want to go another way, you can leave the eraser in the bag and then use a stapler to attach it to the card. Either way works just great, and both ways look cute. It’s just a matter of preference on your part!
Then you can just write your to and from next to the eraser, and then give a totally out of this world valentine! Every little Star Wars lovin’ kid will be all over these non candy valentines!
Looking for more Valentine Card Printables? I have lots! You can click on the link there, or search Valentine in the search bar for lots of ideas!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Hot Cocoa Gift Ideas with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2018
- Best Neighbor Gift Playing Cards and Free Printable Game Instructions - December 13, 2018
- Sugarplum Fairies and Unicorn Christmas Free Printable Gift Tags - December 13, 2018
- Black, White and Gold Gift Tags Free Christmas Printable - December 12, 2018
- Elf Quote Christmas Cheer Gift Idea with Free Printable - December 11, 2018