Have your kids have already adjusted to their back-to-school schedule…or are you like us and still shopping for kid’s lunch boxes and backpacks, counting down the days till school starts? Either way the stores have all their school supplies out and that means it’s time for a new back to school ideas round up! I love some of these fun ideas! Those washi tape notebooks are my daughter’s new favorite craft project. The school lunch joke printables are much welcome here with 3 boys begging me to send a joke daily in their lunch boxes. Then of course I’m partial to the “Keep Calm and Learn On” printable that I made a couple years back. I love seeing it in teacher’s classrooms and in homework spaces! I hope you can find something that inspires you to make back to school time just that much more special!
Back to School Ideas
Here is a little flavor of what I’ve been up to the last few weeks.
You can also find me hanging out here:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Back-to-School picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!