Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! It is officially fall here in Central Oregon, the leaves are changing and fall festivals are happening and of course scarves and boots are being worn by all! Yay! I think I may have mentioned, but we are in the process of buying and then remodeling a house. I can’t wait to share pics and progress with you. For now I am trying to get as much as I can get done around my town home. We aren’t moving until mid November, so it’s a little hard to start packing. I am packing up what I can though, some toys, summer clothing, paperwork and books we won’t need for the next few months. I am trying to get things ready so that I don’t have to clean too much after we move out and before we move in, ceilings, vents, Green Choice Rug Cleaning Service, baseboards etc…
Any advice for me on how to handle the next few months? I’ve never done a remodel before, and we are looking to do an addition to the house too. It’s a little overwhelming!
In the mean time I get to look at cute inspiration from you guys! It’s Monday so that means…
This week’s block party is brought to you by Marissa of Rae Gun Ramblings
I have to say I am really loving the new joint format. I have loved getting to know so many new people and being inspired by all of your great creativity. It’s awesome. Here’s a little of what I’ve been up to.
- Secrets to Making the Best Homemade Costumes Without Losing Your Sanity (plus a giveaway for lots of fun stuff to make costumes)
- What I’ve Been Reading (if you want some good book suggestions)
- Fancy Nancy Dress Tutorial
The weather finally cooled down here and my apple tree is ready to be pillaged so I thought out of pure selfishness that I would do a little apple recipe round up from all the awesome creations you have been sharing.
20 Delicious Apple Recipes
16 from you guys…
… and 4 from your hosts!
- Please pin the above two images to your Recipe or Fall themed Pinterest Boards 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If for any reason you are having a problem seeing the linky widget, please use this LINK.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019