I pulled out my nesting pennant dies this last week to make a little Americana banner. I also made a bunch of these little flags for the rice crispy treats I made for Monday. These could totally be glued to a board or canvas or something to make a star like this, it would totally be a fun summer or 4th of July decoration. I think it could also make a super cute wreath. What do you think?
I love these banners, I love how they all nest together and have perfect little places to pull string through. I hand cut out a little star to put on the top of one for a fun and unexpected touch.
I used some baker’s twine from WeR and a big needle to put it all together. I pulled them all to one side, but you could also layer them right on top of each other. When I have a mantel I am so hanging this on it during the month of July! Until then you will see it on this lemonade stand outside our house on a hot day or…
on my wall in my craft room as a backdrop prop for yummy patriotic treats!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019