We’ve been thoroughly enjoying our summer so far with family reunions and roadtrips, so I need to get busy this week getting ready for July and all things patriotic. So we’ve gathered eleven 4th of July ideas to get you ready for the holiday!
4th of July Ideas
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
You can also find me hanging out here:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 4th of July picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!