Whether it’s a new years resolution or you just need a little boost in the ab department…this 30 day plank challenge chart will get you on the right track to a strong core and rocking abs!
We’ve all had our ups and downs of fitness and weight right? If not, I am super proud of you for being amazing and would like to be your friend so that I can learn all your ways!
I know I definitely have gone through times of better health and taking care of myself. Then something throws me off my game and I’m having to start from a place I’m super not happy to be starting from! I’m not all about being skinny and counting calories…but I AM about staying active, eating mostly good for me foods and being as healthy as I can. While still enjoying my life and not becoming obsessed with perfection, which I also tend to do from time to time.
Planking Ab Exercise
Planking has been one of my go to challenges when I have let a little too much flab hit the abs! I know that the MOST important aspect is eating healthy when you want a flat stomach. Flat stomach or not, if you want to see a little definition and muscle in that core, planking is super challenging. Even to the fittest of the fit! If I’m feeling like I need a reset, I usually will do a Whole30 during this 30 days to get the most bang for my buck! Swimsuit season anyone?
I made this easy to cross off 30 day plank challenge chart. You can use this calendar-like printable by putting it in a place you will see all the time. The longest you will be planking is less than 5 minutes (which seems like eternity by the way) so you will always be able to find the time to squeeze it in!
Love planking and want to up your game?
- Try this mat to rest your arms on (this is my must have, but a folded towel works well in a pinch)
- If you want even a bigger challenge try a half yoga ball. Put your feet on it to balance while planking for the ultimate plank!
- I haven’t tried this, but it looks like something I need to get for my teenage boys! A plank interactive fitness board, seriously check this out!
30 Day Plank Challenge Chart Printable
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 8 Non Candy Valentines Printable Cards for Kids - January 7, 2019
- Easy Monster Valentine Box for Classroom Exchanges - January 5, 2019
- Goals Worksheet Free Printable How Do You Want to Feel? - January 1, 2019
- Podcast New Years Episode How to Set Goals - January 1, 2019
- New Years Eve Printable Pack - December 28, 2018