This is it! I’ve collected 25 great Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints printable quotes. I put them all in one place for you to use for ministering and young women! Really, they could be used for any calling you have that you might need a printable for. Be sure to print some out for your home as well!
Back when visiting teaching was a thing, I made a lot of printable quotes with the message for the month. Now that we are doing ministering instead, I knew these cards could still be used. Not only for the sisters we have on our list, but also the ones we don’t. I gathered them all to one place so you can have one ready whenever the spirit prompts. Bring it with some food, a little gift or even just save it to your phone and send one as a text message! (If you click that link you will be taken to a few more text message ready quotes, along with instructions on how to do that if you are wondering).
Cute Printable The Family, A Proclamation to the World
One of my favorites is this printable version of The Family, a Proclamation to the World. It’s not hard to make this a super nice gift, for instance, you can put it in a pretty white frame and tie it with a bow. What a great birthday gift! You can find the frames on Amazon for about $10! I have this hanging in my hall and absolutely love it.
25 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Printable Quotes
Each of these printable quotes has an image file that you can send by text, email or print at your favorite printer. In addition, I’ve also included a PDF file for each that has 4 to a page. This makes it easy to hand them out to your young women or the multiple people that you minister to. One reader had the great idea of giving these to her young women on the weeks that she didn’t have them in class. What a great way to remind the girls that you love them and are thinking of them!
A lot of the quotes set themselves up for some cute gift ideas to go with them, so here’s a few to get you started:
- If the quote mentions hands…give with some gloves, hand soap or lotion.
- If the quote mentions feet…give with some flip flops, socks or nail polish.
- If the quote mentions light…give with a candle, sunglasses or sunblock.
- If the quote mentions plans…give with a planner, calendar or notebook.
- Finally, if the quote mentions bread…give with some bread obviously! Ha! You could also give with flavored butter or jam though!
I also have some fantastic Come, Follow Me Study Guides or General Conference Journals, those would also make amazing gifts for your family, young women and the sisters you minister to! You can find those for sale in my cute shop!
To get your free printable quotes just enter your email below! 🙂
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019
Leave a Reply