Polly, here from Pieces by Pollyas your host for this week. Since working for Fairfield World a year or so ago, I’ve really fallen in love with pillows and decor projects, so I thought it would be fun to go with a decor theme this week. Here are 20+ Valentine decor ideas to get you in the mood for love!
Hugs and Kisses Valentine Mantel | Ikea Dresser Hack |Valentine Heart Magnets | Valentine’s Tablescape Ideas | Burlap and Ribbon Heart Pillow | Wine Cork Heart Wreath |Felt Valentine’s Heart Wreath |Crochet Heart Garland | Big Bow Pillows | Scrappy Heart Quilted Pillows | Valentine Glitter Jar | Succulent Heart Wreath | Free Valentine’s Desktop Wallpapers | Valentine Burlap Heart Pillow | Hashtags Valentine’s Pillows | LOVE burlap table runner | Valentine Words Pillow | Valentine’s Day Love Garland | Valentine’s Day Mantel | Tissue XO Wreath |Pallet Love |Easy Cuddle Heart Pillows and Quilt
I’ve been really busy the last couple weeks working on some Valentine projects. You can find them here:
Geeky Chemistry Valentine Art (with Free Cutting Files) | Cuddle Heart Pillows and coordinating Cuddle Quilt with Shannon Fabrics Cudddle | Scrappy Heart Quilted Pillows
This years my Valentine’s crafting has been all about the red, white, and black, but in past years I focused more on less traditional colors and themes to we can use our Valentine’s projects to add some love year round. If you’re not a fan of red and pink, you might like one of my older posts 14+ Off-Beat Valentine’s Tutorials.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Valentine’s Decor picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019