Not just for Christmas! Use these ideas year round! This list is sure to give you some good ideas for gifts for teen boys.
Being a mom of boys has been an adventure…but now that they are in and approaching the teenage years, wow! They are fun, they are moody, and boy are they are hard to shop for! Ha! 😉 Short of buying them video games or the newest iPhone, finding them some cool things that they will actually like can be a little tricky. Don’t worry though, these 10 gifts can get even the moodiest of teenagers to crack a smile! All of these products can be found on Amazon. They all are pretty affordable, most being under $100. Affiliate links included.
10 Brilliant Gifts for Teen Boys
- Bluetooth Beanie-Have you seen these? A beanie with Bluetooth inside! My boys think these are absolutely the coolest thing ever, no need to bring headphones along!
- G-Shock Watch-One thing that all my guys can agree on, you can never have too many watches, and this one is retro and in a word…awesome.
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker-If your teen doesn’t have one, or needs a new one, this Bluetooth speaker is good for indoors and outdoors. He can take it everywhere.
- Ring Toss Game– A fun alternative to darts…that won’t wreck your walls! Plus it’s stylish and will look really slick hanging on his wall.
- Waterproof Dry Bag– For kayaking, camping, fishing, boating…keep his stuff dry and safe in this stylish bag, lots of colors to choose from!
- Drone with Camera Live Feed– Drones are fun, that’s what my boys say anyway. This one is perfect for beginners and has a live feed camera that you can watch on your phone while you control it. Think of all the fun they’ll have this toy!
- Handmade Surfer Bracelet– This bracelet not only looks cool, it’s handmade and you can choose just about any color combination. Get them one in their favorite color, sports team colors or maybe even their school colors.
- Wolf 3D Illusion Lamp– This is a small fun lamp, they can change colors and will look great in their room.
- Military Grade iPhone Case Wallet– An iPhone case that can stand up to all the abuse your teen puts it through, plus a place to put his debit card and license.
- Levi Men’s Trucker Jacket– A jacket that will pull any outfit together…even if it’s just that same t-shirt he’s been wearing for the last three days!
If you are looking for more gift ideas then be sure to check out all of my other gift guides.