These darling Rubber Ducky You’re The One Valentine cards for kids are some of my favorite ones I’ve ever made!
Valentine Cards for Kids
My niece is bringing these for her class, aren’t they sweet? The miniature heart covered ducks are from Oriental Trading and seriously will make you squeal when you open the box.
Hopefully everyone gets the reference from Sesame Street on these free printable cards, but even if they don’t the cards are super sweet and perfect for Valentines Day.
To attach the ducks I just used a glue dot on the hearts and attached the duck.
I also added a little ribbon to cuten them up a little bit more. Just punch two holes in the top and tie a knot with some cute Valentine colored ribbon.
Print these rubber ducky valentine cards for kids below:
Be sure to check out some of my other non candy Valentine card ideas too!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Food Gift Idea Pho with Panta Printable - April 24, 2018
- Coloring Book Gift Idea and Thank You Gift Tags - April 19, 2018
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 17, 2018
- Irresistable Llama Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea and Printable Tag - April 13, 2018