I am super excited to share these pineapple teacher appreciation printables!
In all my years of homeschooling I had never had the chance to make any teacher appreciation printables or make little punny tags for any gifts. As soon as I put my kids in school that was one of the first things I did…to say THANK YOU for helping with the tremendous responsibility of teaching and loving my kids. Teacher Appreciation doesn’t have to only be done during one week a year, these would be great at any time…birthdays, Valentines Day, Christmas or just any day to say thank you!
Teachers are the unsung heroes of the world in my opinion. Teaching, loving, working…taking our kids for 6 hours a day! They deserve to be showered with gifts!
Pineapples are my favorite, and it is so easy to find cute pineapple gifts, treats…or heck even an actual pineapple would go cute with this printable! I grabbed a bag of this yummy dried baby sweet pineapple from Trader Joes, and a cute pineapple dish from World Market to go with this gift. This is one of four food themed teacher appreciation gift tags. For teacher appreciation week you can give a different one each day, and on the last day you could have your child write a heartfelt letter to their teacher.
Teacher Appreciation Printables
I put all four of the CUTE Teacher Appreciation Printables that I created into one convenient printable. You can see what I gave with each of them in the following posts:
- Teacher You Are One in a Melon
- I am Berry Lucky You are my Teacher
- Can we Taco ‘Bout What a Great Teacher You are?
Use my ideas of some of your own…there are always lots of yummy and cute things you can give with them!
What pineapple treat or cute gift would you give with this tag?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 6 Totally Cute Surprise Ball Gift Ideas - August 8, 2018
- Shark Surprise Ball with Free Printable - August 6, 2018
- Sunshine Gift Tags Free Printable - June 26, 2018
- Patriotic Party featuring Peanuts - June 22, 2018
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018