Do you love Don’t Eat Pete? Then don’t miss this fun St Patricks Day printable!
For St. Patricks Day these would be great to play with some Lucky Charms, or any gold and green candies. These are perfect for classroom parties and for party favor bags.
In case you need a quick refresher on how to play, here are the rules:
Rules of the game Don’t Eat Pete:
- Choose one person to be “it” and they leave the room, or turn away.
- While they are gone, the remaining players quietly choose a square to be Pete and cover all squares with candy of choice.
- Call the other player back into the room.
- That player chooses one square at a time and eats the candy off the square, as long as it’s not Pete, the player keeps going.
- If the player takes the candy off of Pete, everyone yells “DON”T EAT PETE!” and that players turn is over.
- Choose a new person to be “it” and play continues until everyone has had a turn, or until you run out of candy!
I always make a 4×6 version in color that you can print off at your favorite photo processing place (mine is Costco), you can print a bunch for pennies and hand them out to your kid’s class or put in little goodie bags with a bag of candy as a party favor. If you are having a St. Patricks day party, these would be perfect.
I also make a full size coloring sheet, I love printing these out for my church class and letting the kids color them and then play the game. My friend who has a preschool loves printing these out for her kids too.