Need some cute and easy St. Patrick’s Day decorations? Look no further!
I am excited to tell you that I have a few fun posts over at eighteen25. One of them is this super simple set of wood block St. Patrick’s Day decorations. These were free for me to make because I used scrap wood and already had all the paint and supplies on hand. If you don’t have those things, you could still make them for just a couple of dollars.
These cute little signs find their way to my mantel, out on my porch, on my piano and in some of my 3 tiered trays. They’re a great size to fit into all sorts of vignettes and they’re understated enough that you don’t have to worry about them being overwhelming. You can even hang the little shamrocks inside of a plain wreath on your front door for instant St. Patrick’s Day spirit!
St. Patrick’s Day Decorations
It’s always nice to have some little sturdy decorations that you can put in just about anywhere when you are styling for a holiday. Make some of these for every occasion you decorate for. They don’t take up much room in a tote and make a big impact when displayed!
I super hope you will go over and check it out and if you aren’t already following along with Jodi and Jen, you most definitely will want to do that!
Find this tutorial for these St. Patrick’s Day decorations HERE.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Food Gift Idea Pho with Panta Printable - April 24, 2018
- Coloring Book Gift Idea and Thank You Gift Tags - April 19, 2018
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 17, 2018
- Irresistable Llama Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea and Printable Tag - April 13, 2018