This Merry Merry Square Wreath was first shared over on Make it and Love it.
Walking along the aisles of Target again I found these darling little bottle brush trees and some miniature glitter ornaments and I knew I needed to make a Christmas wreath with them! I decided to go with a square wreath instead of the traditional round and I LOVE how it turned out! It’s so cute!
Merry Merry Square Wreath
I gathered up some supplies and set to work on making it. You just need to grab some wood and a picture hanging kit…and print out the free Merry Merry Banner and you’re ready to go.
I love that you can either hang this on the wall or door, or set it on a counter for some instant holiday cheer.
The Merry Merry banner coordinates perfectly with my Free Christmas Tree Printables.
Head over to Make it and Love it to get the full tutorial on how to make this cute project!
You can also switch it up and add a cute piece of 12×12 scrapbook paper behind it to give it a whole new look.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2017
- Christmas Home Tours Farmhouse White Christmas Decor - November 26, 2017
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - November 25, 2017
- 6 Tips for a FABULOUS Hot Cocoa Bar - November 25, 2017
- Flourless Chocolate Peppermint Kiss Cookies - November 25, 2017