I am writing this from our hotel looking out the window at the Matterhorn! We are going back to Disneyland in the morning! We have spent the last two days here and are just having an absolute blast! I have made a few Disneyland countdowns over the years, but this Marvel Avengers one turned out so dang cute, that it might just be my favorite yet!
I am sharing the tutorial for these and more pics over at Eighteen25. Having 3 boys under the age of 10 in my house, you know that we have some superhero fans in the house. Of course I also have my husband, who when it comes to superhero movies acts like a 10 year old boy…so technically I have 4 superhero cape wearing, shield wielding fruit cakes at my house! 😉
My favorite of the bunch is this cute Captain America! I love how he turned out. I could envision him before I started and he turned out just how I pictured.
Of course I had to get the other 3 main guys in the Marvel Avengers line up! Thor (what a hottie), Hulk and Iron Man all group together to make one super cute Disneyland countdown.
Be sure to check out the tutorial for this Marvel Avenger countdown and all my other posts over at Eighteen25!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2017
- Christmas Home Tours Farmhouse White Christmas Decor - November 26, 2017
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - November 25, 2017
- 6 Tips for a FABULOUS Hot Cocoa Bar - November 25, 2017
- Flourless Chocolate Peppermint Kiss Cookies - November 25, 2017