This is one of the most fun…and well received gift ideas I’ve ever given. Give this letter board gift idea to your best friend, for birthdays, teacher appreciation, or like we did here for teacher Christmas gifts!
Your friends will love these! I have given these to three different friends for their birthdays, each with a different snarky or fun saying on them, and each of them have loved them so much. What makes this gift more fun to give than just handing over a letter board in a box… is the wrapping.
Cute and Easy Letter Board Gift Idea
- Letter Board
- Packing Tape
- Pom Poms
- Candy of Choice
- Curling Ribbon
- Free Printable Tag (there is a set for teachers and a set for friends)
Using scissors cut out the letters for what you are going to write on your letter board, leave the rest on the holder.
Put the remaining letters on the back of the board.
Cut a piece of cellophane longer than twice the board. Place board on top of the cellophane. Place pom poms and candy on the letter board and fold the cellophane over the top.
Using packing tape, tape the cellophane to the back. I love using packing tape when wrapping with cellophane because it blends in so well.
Next use the curling ribbon to tie the top together and attach the tag. I love using curling ribbon…have I mentioned that before? I know it’s old school, but it’s too much fun, something about sliding the scissors over the ribbon and having it curl up is therapeutic.
Now it’s just time to gift this SUPER cute gift! Who are you going to give one of these too?
Watch this short video to see me put this gift together to see the wrapping a little better:
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - January 16, 2018
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - January 15, 2018
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - January 15, 2018
- 4 Free Valentine Sunglasses Printable Cards - January 13, 2018
- 8 Non Candy Valentines Printable Cards for Kids - January 11, 2018