Everyone needs a little gold St. Patrick’s Day decor right? I made this fun Kiss me printable, ready to hang with some washi tape, put in a frame, or clip to a cute canvas clipboard. I love decorating in gold for any holiday I can, and St. Patrick’s Day is one of the best holidays to pull out all the gold things.
Do you remember on my St. Patrick’s Day Mantel, the wood “Kiss Me” sign? Well I used this printable and traced it onto the wood with my stylus and then painted it in! Have you ever used this technique? It’s a favorite of mine.
I wasn’t planning on making this a printable, just using it for my signs…but I thought it turned out so cute, especially one I printed it in gold that I knew some of you would want a copy for yourselves!
This is an 8.5×11 size print, so just print it on a regular piece of cardstock, and you’re good to go! If you use this printable in your decor I want to see it, so I can feature it on my social media! Tag me on Instagram @makingtheworldcuter, on Facebook @Making The World Cuter or on Twitter @mtwcuter. Can’t wait to see how you style it!
Want more cute St. Patrick’s Day printables? Check these out!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Food Gift Idea Pho with Panta Printable - April 24, 2018
- Coloring Book Gift Idea and Thank You Gift Tags - April 19, 2018
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 17, 2018
- Irresistable Llama Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea and Printable Tag - April 13, 2018