If you are wondering what this is, please check this post here.
February visiting teaching time! Grab some chocolates and this free handout and check it off.
This month the theme is: Marriage is Ordained of God
It’s part of the family a proclamation to the world…which I just happen to have a free printable for if you want something a little different.
Here is a quote from this month’s message:
Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president, said: “Everyone, no matter what their marital circumstance or number of children, can be defenders of the Lord’s plan described in the family proclamation. If it is the Lord’s plan, it should also be our plan!”
(see the whole message HERE)
FEBRUARY VISITING TEACHING HANDOUT 2016
I made this little handout that you can print out at your favorite photo processing place (I print them out on lustre at Costco). They are 4×6 prints, or you can print out 4 on an 8.5×11 piece of card stock at home.
Feel free to print to your hearts content and share with the ladies that you visit. You can also hang one on your own fridge or in a special place as a reminder all month.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Sunshine Gift Tags Free Printable - June 26, 2018
- Patriotic Party featuring Peanuts - June 22, 2018
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Food Gift Idea Pho with Panta Printable - April 24, 2018
- Coloring Book Gift Idea and Thank You Gift Tags - April 19, 2018