Get your free Easter Printable Don’t Eat Pete game here!
Here is another exciting game of Don’t Eat Pete! I loved making this Easter printable and hope that you and your kids have fun with it! These would be great for an Easter party or egg hunt! If you haven’t played before here is the breakdown…and you’ll want to play with the kids, especially if you use your favorite Easter candy! (Cadbury mini eggs for my turn, the kids can have the jelly beans!)
Rules of the game Don’t Eat Pete:
- Choose one person to be “it” and they leave the room, or turn away.
- While they are gone, the remaining players quietly choose a square to be Pete and cover all squares with candy of choice.
- Call the other player back into the room.
- That player chooses one square at a time and eats the candy off the square, as long as it’s not Pete, the player keeps going.
- If the player takes the candy off of Pete, everyone yells “DON”T EAT PETE!” and that players turn is over.
- Choose a new person to be “it” and play continues until everyone has had a turn, or until you run out of candy!
I always make a 4×6 version in color that you can print off at your favorite photo processing place (mine is Costco), you can print a bunch for pennies and hand them out to your kid’s class or put in little goodie bags with a bag of candy as a party favor.
There is also a coloring book version to give your kiddos even more fun!
Easter Printable Don’t Eat Pete
Here are some of my other Don’t Eat Pete Games:
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Sunshine Gift Tags Free Printable - June 26, 2018
- Patriotic Party featuring Peanuts - June 22, 2018
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Food Gift Idea Pho with Panta Printable - April 24, 2018
- Coloring Book Gift Idea and Thank You Gift Tags - April 19, 2018