Download and print this free printable Don’t Eat Pete Christmas game here!
My kids and my church class have been having a lot of fun with the different Don’t Eat Pete games I’ve been making so I knew I needed to make a Christmas one too! Perfect for winter break when the kids will be bored and begging for something to do!
I decided that these would also make great neighbor gifts! I put a 4×6 that I printed off at Costco, a copy of the rules and a small container of m&m’s and another of mini marshmallows in a small gift bag and handed them out to our friends with a small box of my favorite sugar cookies. From the response I got, people seemed to like it! It’s a super inexpensive gift and is great for kids to give to their friends too.
I made the coloring sheet again if you would like to go that route. I love doing the coloring pages for my kids at church, it gives them something to color for like 10 minutes and then playing the game for another 15…well it takes a good chunk of time in class and sometimes that’s exactly what you need in a room full of 5 and 6 year olds!
If you need a reminder on how to play:
Rules of the game Don’t Eat Pete:
- Choose one person to be “it” and they leave the room, or turn away.
- While they are gone, the remaining players quietly choose a square to be Pete and cover all squares with candy of choice.
- Call the other player back into the room.
- That player chooses one square at a time and eats the candy off the square, as long as it’s not Pete, the player keeps going.
- If the player takes the candy off of Pete, everyone yells “DON’T EAT PETE!” and that players turn is over.
- Choose a new person to be “it” and play continues until everyone has had a turn, or until you run out of candy!
The colored one is sized at 4×6 so that you can print them at your favorite photo processing place. I order 20 of them from Costco for less than $3!
Don’t Eat Pete Christmas Game
Download/Print the Don’t Eat Pete game: