Hip hop hoppy to be sharing this DIY Easter Bunny Wreath with you today!
Y’all know I love me a wreath craft project! This DIY Easter bunny wreath was super simple to put together. Then seriously the second I was done taking photos of it my sister promptly took it from my house to hang it on her front door! She muttered something about me having like 14 spring and Easter wreaths and this one just screamed her or some nonsense. The nerve! 😉 At least she lives close so I can visit it, and I have to say it does add a lot of cuteness to her springy porch.
DIY Easter Bunny Wreath
I am sharing the tutorial and where to get the supplies for this wreath over on Oriental Trading’s Fun 365. It comes together really easily, and will add so much color and fun to your Easter decor. Pick up all the supplies and get the tutorial over there.
And just for the record, I only have 4 spring and Easter wreaths!
Be sure to check out the full tutorial over on Fun 365!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Sunshine Gift Tags Free Printable - June 26, 2018
- Patriotic Party featuring Peanuts - June 22, 2018
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Food Gift Idea Pho with Panta Printable - April 24, 2018
- Coloring Book Gift Idea and Thank You Gift Tags - April 19, 2018