This coconut syrup neighbor gift idea is a fun way to say Mele Kalikimaka!
I always love to give out cute and unique neighbor gifts! When my friend Amber let me share her AH-MAZING coconut syrup with you guys, I knew I wanted to make a cute gift tag so that I could make a coconut syrup neighbor gift!
Free printable coconut syrup neighbor gift tag
I came up with a palm tree decorated for Christmas, and Amber had the idea to add “coco-nutty” because she’s clever like that. 🙂
To make this fun neighbor gift even more fun, I added a fun little flannel bag that you can whip up super quick with a sewing machine and bit of fabric.
- Flannel Bag (a cute tropical print would be fun too!)
- Coconut Syrup in a cute bottle (I got this one at World Market, but a small mason jar would work great too!)
- Free Printable Gift Tag
- String, and *embellishments for the bag
- Pancake Mix in plastic ziplock. (I used the Kodiak brand, but you can make your own or use another store bought one)
- Instructions on how to make pancakes.
*Optional cute ideas to embellish the bag with…
What a fun and delicious way to say Mele Kalikimaka to all of your friends dreaming of a warmer climate in all this chilliness! (at least here where we are!)
Be sure to make the Coconut Syrup Recipe no matter what, you will love it!