Create this beautiful Christmas Tree Print, and get the Christmas cards to go with them!
Christmas is in the house yo! Have you decorated yet?
I created a few new pieces for the house, and one of them is this super fun, modern Christmas Tree Print. You can have it printed at an office supply store on a ledger size piece of cardstock (11×17). It cost me less than $2 and the wood cost about the same. I had the rest of the supplies on hand, so I made this for less than $5!
It coordinates with the 5×7 print, a set of darling Christmas cards AND a super cute square wreath.
Let’s make this darling Christmas Tree Print!
Supplies for Large 11×17 Framed Christmas Tree Print
- 11×17 Merry Merry Print
- 1×2 cut*
- Wood Stain (mine is colored coffee)
- Wood Glue
- Brad Nailer
- 2 inch nails
- Tacky glue
- Stapler with staples
Directions for Framed Christmas Tree Print
- Stain boards with rag and let dry
- The longer boards go on top and bottom and the shorter ones go in between them, the boards lay flat and wide not narrow and tall.
- Glue each end of the shorter boards and attach them to the longer boards.
- Nail them with the 2 inch nails.
- Next, use the tacky glue to attach the print to the frame.
- Finally with the stapler turn the print over and staple the print to the frame pulling it taut.
If you want something smaller, you can also print out the 5×7 and put it on a fun farmhouse printable holder…or something similar like the one below that I made with one of the plaque shaped pieces of wood you can get at any craft store. If you hand write Christmas cards, these darling cards are perfect to send a holiday greeting!
Download your FREE printable HERE.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2017
- Christmas Home Tours Farmhouse White Christmas Decor - November 26, 2017
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - November 25, 2017
- 6 Tips for a FABULOUS Hot Cocoa Bar - November 25, 2017
- Flourless Chocolate Peppermint Kiss Cookies - November 25, 2017