This Gluten Free 3 Layer Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake is so yummy and is perfect for any holiday or get together!
Oh. My. Wow! I am in love with this cheesecake! My husband has been making it for years, when my out of town friends come to visit it is a requirement for him to make one. I think people drive hours more for the cheesecake than for my company, which is a little hurtful but I don’t blame them. It’s delicious! My hubby usually makes a graham cracker crust, but since I don’t handle flour well I decided to try it out using my flourless brownie recipe. One word. AMAZING! This 3 layer chocolate brownie cheesecake is a must for the table when you want something over the top good and sweet for dessert!
Oh man, I want a piece right now!
Okay, so I am a dope (no surprise there!) and forgot to take a picture of the brownie layer before I poured the cheesecake on it. I was just overly excited. I did take a picture of the cheesecake when it came out of the oven, see how it’s just barely golden brown around the edges and little spots in the middle. Perfection!
The sour cream topping really puts this cake from being one great cheesecake, to wanting to lock yourself in a room with it so that nobody hears your sighs and moans!
Anyone want to come share this with me? 🙂
Gluten Free 3 Layer Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 oz chocolate (good quality)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375, and butter a pie dish
- Chop chocolate into small pieces
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double broiler, (or in a bowl over a barely simmering pot of water) remove and add the other ingredients in the following order;
- Sift in cocoa powder, and whisk in.
- Whisk in sugar and then the egg.
- Pour into buttered pie pan and bake in middle of oven for 15 minutes.
12 oz packages of cream cheese
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Mix well in an electric mixer. Get as smooth as possible, but some lumps are okay. Pour into the prepared brownie crust. Bake for 20 minutes at 375. Let cool completely.
1 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 c sugar
Mix together well until sugar is melted and put on top of pies. Refrigerate before serving. Sift a bit of cocoa powder on top if you would like.
Looking for another gluten free treat, try these Paleo Cookie Dough Bars.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - January 16, 2018
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - January 15, 2018
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - January 15, 2018
- 4 Free Valentine Sunglasses Printable Cards - January 13, 2018
- 8 Non Candy Valentines Printable Cards for Kids - January 11, 2018