Looking for the perfect recipe for that Easter candy? Try these Magic Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookie Bars!
Ode to Cadbury Mini Eggs and how they are my absolute favorite candy in the entire world and am so happy that they only come out at Easter, because absence truly makes the heart grow fonder and my bum not so big. Also, I love this yummy Cadbury Mini Eggs cookie bar recipe that uses just a few ingredients to make amazing, and if you want to leave some of them off…or add more, that is totally your call, and they will still be delicious. Oh yummy Easter desert of paradise….I love you.
First off all you really need is some Ritz crackers, butter and sweetened condensed milk. Then you just need toppings…and a topping of yummy Cadbury mini eggs while you still can get Easter candy is a must.
I’ve made magic cookie bars with graham crackers before, and of course they are magical…but when I was looking to make dessert the other day, I didn’t have graham crackers. What I did have was a giant Costco size box of Ritz crackers…and I thought to myself, “Self…you like using Ritz crackers to make s’mores and homemade thin mints…do you think that they might also be incredible as a cookie bar covered in sweetened condensed milk and delicious candy?”
Myself thought about it for about half a minute before deciding that even if it didn’t work out, at least I got to lick the can of sweetened condensed milk that I opened. So it wouldn’t be a complete loss.
Turns out it was not any kind of loss whatsoever. It was an absolute win!
Aren’t they darling? Throw some in a cute Easter Bunny Gift Bag and give as a most delicious gift!
Oh…and if you eat them while they are still slightly warm…those Cadbury mini eggs are still a little melty and cracked open and are complete bliss.
Let’s just say that I am a culinary genius and be done with it. I mean seriously, I should get a medal for how yummy and chewy and delicious they are. My taste buds were certainly applauding…and I’m here for the applause. Applause. Applause….applause looks like applesauce when it is typed out, and I am not here for the applesauce.
I am here for these.
Magic Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookie Bars
- Non Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Ritz Crackers Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Butter Melted
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cup Flaked Coconut
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9×13 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cracker mixture.
- Layer evenly your coconut, chips and chocolate eggs and press down with a fork.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Loosen sides from pan and place cookie bars on cooling rack to cool
- Cut into bars and serve.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Food Gift Idea Pho with Panta Printable - April 24, 2018
- Coloring Book Gift Idea and Thank You Gift Tags - April 19, 2018
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 17, 2018
- Irresistable Llama Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea and Printable Tag - April 13, 2018