Here you can meet the cute ladies who make up the Making the World Cuter Team. You can read about Tiffany, the main voice behind Making the World Cuter, here.
Hey there! I’m Graci Hewlett and I am ridiculously excited to be working with my favorite aunt Tiff on Making the World Cuter, stronger, healthier and happier!
- Just 18 years old
- Graduated cosmetology school and high school right after I turned 17
- Been doing eyelash extensions for 5 years and love it! I also work in a salon part time doing hair
- My real passion is health and wellness
- Attending Institute for Integrative Nutrition based out of New York and I LOVE it. I will soon be a certified health coach
- Recently got my personal training certification and I am working in a small gym with some amazing people
- Obsessed with a few things: the beach, yoga, warm weather, nutritious (but delicious) food, working out, and chocolate. Put them all together and you have my ultimate dream!
- Right now I am buried in the snowy mountains of Utah
- I want to change people’s lives by changing the way they eat and think about food, and bring every aspect of their life (career, relationships, spirituality, physical activity etc…) into balance the way I have seen mine come together
- You can read more about what I do, recipes and more on my website.
- I moved to “the big city” Grand Rapids from my tiny suburban town 2 days after I got married.
- Unlike a lot of designers and artists I know, I’ve always wanted to work with computers. I’m not much for paint and pastels.
- I have a Bachelors of Fine arts with a concentration in Graphic Design.
- My hubby and I may or may not be classified as hipsters through our love of real food, local produce, antique treasures, and VW beetles (pre 1972). We don’t have any fixed gear bicycles though!
- I can’t work without destroying the house. I need to spread out, and then when I’m done, I need to rest. ;D
- I love to bake, but not always to eat the sweets I make.
- I’m a huge fan for working smarter, not harder. If I can do something in a tech-savvy time-savey way- I will.
- Hubby and I are currently searching for our first home!
- I have a craft blog, where I share my recipes, crafts, DIY projects and even some more printables at saynotsweetanne.com!
- My name is Heather Palmer, and I am Canadian!
- I have two terribly adorable children who know how to use their eyes to get what they want.
- I live with one of the hottest men on planet earth.
- I try really hard to be dedicated to health and fitness, but often fail miserably and befriend any type of chocolate.
- I love my dog more than most humans. She is super cute, and super naughty, and super loved.
- I was born and raised in a big city and I love to travel.
- I fell into photography 7 years ago when it was just a hobby, and it slowly became a business.
- I absolutely love my Canon camera.
- I couldn’t keep my house clean for more than 24 hours if my life depended on it.
- I despise high heels.
- I believe in beauty in the darkest of places.
Find my photos over at my blog Heather Palmer Photo.
- My name is Jaime.
- I am left handed.
- I am a momma to 4 and a wife to 1.
- The floor of my car is full of Cheerios.
- I’m a sucker for a fantastic pair of heels.
- I am terrified of flying and of sharks..put the two together and you have my reoccurring stress dream.
- I eat way too much chocolate and not enough healthy.
- I sometimes read People magazines more than I do books.
- I am a darn good thrifter and I’m a wanna-be cook.
- I blog about my hobby’s and my little on the side business.
- I once owned New Kids on the Block bed sheets…and I may or may not still have them.
- I live in a small town.
- And I am a BIG believer that just because your a mamma in a small town does not mean that you can’t have fun with Fashion!
Here Are A Few Tidbits About Me:
- I’m married to my college sweetheart.
- The biggest blessings in my life are my two precious children.
- I taught 4th grade for six years.
- I love a tidy, organized home.
- I also love all things girly, the color pink, cheesecake, classic movies, Audrey Hepburn, evenings relaxing on the front porch, warm weather, shopping, pedicures, fashion, art, photography, poetry, decorating, books, cooking, travel, playing tennis, wildflowers, going to the zoo… I have many joys!
- I enjoy all genres of music and have played piano for 20+ years. I have a 1940’s baby grand piano in my living room that I just adore.
- I thank my momma for my love of all things crafty.
- I enjoy turning basic craft supplies (buttons, lace, ribbon, fabric…) into something beautiful!
- I’d love for you to sew and create along with me here on Making the World Cuter!
Want to know more? Come visit with me at The Life of Jennifer Dawn.
Well hello there lovelies! I’m Kassi, a 20 something newlywed, Truly Lovely blogger and momma to two furry doggies.
- My husband and I were pen pals when we were just kiddos. We became friends again in college and the rest is history!
- I work full time, marketing and supporting a fixed assets software program.
- My degrees are actually in Agricultural Business.
- My fave crafting supplies? Fabric, Mod Podge and vinyl.
- I like to bake, but not so much on the cooking…
- The hubs is a team roper, we have FIVE horses!
- Tacos are my favorite food. I also love a good steak!
- No kids for us yet… But someday soon hopefully.
- I’m a Scentsy consultant! My favorite scent right now is Cherry Limeade.
Let’s be friends, yes???