My name is Tiffany, my present friends call me Tiff, my childhood friends call me Snifty, my high school friends call me something that is not appropriate for a family blog…so we won’t touch that one, if you were there, you know what I’m talking about…my mom calls me Fanny Flag, my kids call me Mom and my husband calls me Gorgeous. I love that man.
The bullet points…
- I created Making the World Cuter about 10 years ago and have loved getting to know so many people through this fun and rewarding hobby turned career.
- I am a designer by trade, and work in all kinds of mediums! My favorite being party styling, graphic design and interior design. You will see lots of these kinds of posts here on Making the World Cuter.
- I live in what I consider to be the best place in the world; Bend Oregon, which is about 2 1/2 hours away from Portland so I can still get my “big city” fix.
- I can’t believe I’m in my 30’s. Seriously can’t believe it. Not feeling like a grown up. at. all.
- I am married to one ridiculously hot McDreamy lookalike.
- We are remodeling our house one room at a time.
- I am the lucky mom to four seriously cute kids.
- I am also lucky enough to be married to a man who has a step-daughter who has a delicious baby boy and step-son and two more kids that are all grown up, one who has step kids of his own-so I’m sort of a grandma…of sorts. Just your typical crazy pieced together family!
- I am a Mormon.
- I am an organizational freak.
- I love to plan parties.
- I am always the hostess. (Bonus points if you know where that reference is from)
- I like to get rid of things…like a LOT.
- I like to paint things white and shades of gray (not like the book…at all).
- I love girls nights, but love stay at home nights with the family too.
- I like to bake, and cook.
- I like to build, makeover furniture and rearrange it.
- I am on a mission to make the world cuter.