My name is Tiffany, my present friends call me Tiff, my childhood friends call me Snifty, my high school friends call me something that is not appropriate for a family blog…so we won’t touch that one, if you were there, you know what I’m talking about…my mom calls me Fanny Flag, my kids call me Mom and my husband calls me Gorgeous. I love that man.
The bullet points…
- I created Making the World Cuter about 10 years ago and have loved getting to know so many people through this fun and rewarding hobby turned career.
- I live in what I consider to be the best place in the world; Bend Oregon, which is about 2 1/2 hours away from Portland so I can still get my “big city” fix.
- I can’t believe I’m in my 30’s. Seriously can’t believe it. Not feeling like a grown up. at. all.
- I am married to one ridiculously hot McDreamy lookalike.
- We are remodeling our house one room at a time.
- I am the lucky mom to four seriously cute kids.
- I also have 2 step kids…teenagers!
- I am a Mormon.
- I am an organizational freak.
- I love to plan parties.
- I am always the hostess. (Bonus points if you know where that reference is from)
- I like to get rid of things.
- I like to paint things white and shades of gray (not like the book…at all).
- I love girls nights, but love stay at home nights with the family even more.
- I like to bake, and cook.
- I like to build, makeover furniture and rearrange it.
- I am on a mission to make the world cuter.
Hi my name is Amber aka Am, Mom and hey you! I’ve been happily married for the last 26 years to my college hunk. and we have 5 darling, yet sassy children ranging from 6 to 21 years of age, 3 of which are adopted (can you guess which ones?). Between hauling kids around to and fro, serving as PTO Co-President with my Making the World Cuter partner in crime, owning and running a preschool and teaching piano lessons my favorite calling in life is being a wife and a mom…and now I need a NAP!
Just a few “Amber” highlights:
- Born in Hawaii, raised in Oregon
- I LOVE to bake, cook and EAT
- Firm believer in weekly DATE NIGHT with my main squeeze
- Girls NIGHT is a MUST
- Edging near “50”
- Shopoholic (clothes, shoes, home decor)
- Hallmark Channel Junkie (sigh, swoon)
- LOVE to TRAVEL
- LOVE to READ (pro paperbacks)…I know, I’m extremely old fashioned
- Mormon Girl (currently Bishop’s wife)