My name is Tiffany, my present friends call me Tiff, my childhood friends call me Snifty, my high school friends call me something that is not appropriate for a family blog…so we won’t touch that one, if you were there, you know what I’m talking about…my mom calls me Fanny Flag, my kids call me Mom and my husband calls me Gorgeous. I love that man.
The bullet points…
- I live in what I consider to be the best place in the world; Bend Oregon, which is about 2 1/2 hours away from Portland so I can still get my “big city” fix.
- I can’t believe I’m in my 30′s. Seriously can’t believe it. Not feeling like a grown up. at. all.
- I am married to one ridiculously hot McDreamy lookalike.
- I am the lucky mom to four seriously cute kids.
- I also have 2 step kids…teenagers!
- I am a Mormon.
- I mostly only eat whole clean foods. Just Ask. I love to talk about how much better I feel!
- I am an organizational freak.
- I like to get rid of things.
- I like to paint things black, white and shades of gray (not like the book…at all).
- I love girls nights, but love stay at home nights with the family even more.
- I home school my kids.
- I like to bake, and cook.
- I like to build, makeover furniture and rearrange it.
- I am on a mission to make the world cuter.
Want to know about the other gals that are out to make the world cuter and write here? They’re the best! You can read about them here.