These darling Rubber Ducky You’re The One Valentine cards for kids are the final printable I’m sharing this week.
Valentine Cards for Kids
My 5 year old niece is taking these ones into her kindergarten class, aren’t they sweet? The miniature heart covered ducks are from Oriental Trading and seriously will make you squeal when you open the box.
Hopefully everyone gets the reference from Sesame Street on these free printable cards, but even if they don’t the cards are super sweet and perfect for Valentines Day.
To attach the ducks I just used a glue dot on the hearts and attached the duck.
I also added a little ribbon to cuten them up a little bit more. Just punch two holes in the top and tie a knot with some cute Valentine colored ribbon.
Get your free printable for these and all 7 of the Valentine cards I’ve shared this week!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017