These Tattoo Valentine cards are sure to be a hit with your kids and their friends!
Tattoo Valentine Cards
This is one of the easiest valentine cards to give out with the help of these Funky Heart Tattoos from Oriental Trading. My 5th grader Christopher thinks these are the best valentines. It’s cute enough that girls will love it, and not too frilly that boys will love it too! Every kid loves a temporary tattoo and these non-toxic hearts are super cute and bright!
I attached them to these free printable “Hey Valentine, I “INK” you’re pretty cool!” cards with just a strip of ombre washi tape. This is definitely something that the kids can do themselves, and write out the names on the bottom of the card. Love letting them takeover and seeing something cute come from it!
Get your valentine cards here!
Latest posts by Amber Wadsworth (see all)
- Give the Cutest Tattoo Valentine Cards this Year - February 1, 2017
- How To Throw An Amazing Football Baby Gender Reveal Party - January 17, 2017
- How to Make Easy and Delicious Hawaiian Coconut Syrup - December 12, 2016
- The Scone Recipe You Need to Make Today…and Tomorrow - November 22, 2016
- Pumpkin Bars to Make you the Rock Star of Thanksgiving - November 15, 2016