These emoji Valentines might be my most favorite cards so far! Have you seen the other ones I’ve posted this week? Just one more to go tomorrow!
The buttons are miniature and darling, and look great on the black and white striped background. I love that these buttons only have cute faces, nothing angry or sad…crazy yes, but nothing offensive. They are all perfectly appropriate for Valentines Day!
To attach the pins, I just pinned them to the cards.
My 13 year old daughter handed these out to her friends and they all immediately put them on their purses and backpacks. They LOVE them! These are the perfect Valentine cards for kids, tweens and teens!
Print your emoji Valentines by entering your email below!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017