These Monster Valentine cards are perfect for a classroom exchange!
Monster Valentine Cards
So this is day 3 of the 7 cute printable Valentine cards I’m sharing this week! These monster valentine cards are some of my absolute FAVORITE! You can get the adorable Wacky Monster Bendable Toys from Oriental Trading. They’re so bright and cheerful, my kids love these ones and I’m pretty sure any kid would love to get one in their Valentine mailbox!
To attach these monsters, just use a glue dot on the back. They attach well and they come off easy enough once the kids are ready to play with them. Have your child write their name on the back of the cards!
There are four different designs and each one coordinates with one of the monsters, but you could easily add another toy or treat to these cute cards!
Any ghost or monster toy would work with these! Or you could have your kids make some of those adorable pom pom monsters!
I love these monster toys though, and this pink one is my favorite. I love all of his bendy arms!
Although, this blue one is pretty dang goofy and cute too! Look at those teeth! Ha!
Print these cute cards and any of the other sets I am sharing this week!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017