These cheerleader lollipops are super easy and darling party favors for a Football themed Gender Reveal or any tailgate, cheerleader or sport themed party!
By now, you’ve probably seen the Quarterback or Cheerleader Gender Reveal Party that I threw for my sister right? It turned out super cute and was super fun to see what she was having when they pulled the string on the Giant Gender Reveal Pinata! The treat table was really fun to put together and one of my favorite parts was the cute cheerleader lollipops!
These are super easy to make and you can get all of the supplies delivered to your doorstep from Oriental Trading!
Cheerleader Lollipops Party Favors
Let’s make them!
- Hot Pink Swirl Lollipops
- White Chenille Stems (Pipe Cleaners)
- Pink Glittery Tulle
- *Optional styrofoam block-I got mine at the dollar store, it makes a great place to display your cute lollipops!
Step 1: Cut your stems in half using the scissors. You will need half of one stem per lollipop.
Step 2: Cut your tulle into strips. I just cut it at about 2 inches wide. No need to measure!
Step 3: Wrap your chenille stem around the lollipop one time, making sure it’s tight and that the “arms” are pretty even on each side.
Step 4: Fold your tulle in half lengthwise and then in half the other way. You’ll just have a little bunch when you’re done. This will be the pom pom!
Step 5: Wrap the pipe cleaner around the bottom of your little bunch and fluff the ends of the tulle. Bend the stem the way you want the arms to look and you have yourself a darling little cheerleader lollipop!
I put them all in the styrofoam block just by pressing them into it and added one of the printable #teamgirl tags I made to the front.
Then you have a little cheering section to put out on your treat table. These would make darling centerpieces for a cheer banquet too don’t you think?
I put them with all the other pink treats and decor and they looked seriously adorable! Such a fun little DIY!
See the rest of details from this party!
- Adorable Football Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Make a Giant Gender Reveal Pinata
- Football Baby Gender Reveal Free Printables
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017