Get all the tips and tricks to throw this EPIC Galentine Sip and Paint Party over on the Oriental Trading Blog.
Hosting my annual Galentine’s Day Party has become one of my favorite events of the year! This year I wanted to create my own Sip and Paint Party that are all sorts of trendy right now. And seriously it is SO much fun! All sorts of girly, and of course all sorts of cute!
I posted all the details and DIY projects over at Oriental Trading. Being a party stylist is seriously my favorite thing about this blog, and this party makes me love it all the more!
DIY Valentine Watercolor Tree
I even shared how to make this cute watercolor canvas, step by step so that you and your guests can easily recreate your own! These are perfect to display on Valentine’s Day, but honestly could be kept on a gallery wall all year long.
What would a party be without treats? I made sure to have a little something for everyone!
Another favorite thing about a sip and paint party? The SIPS of course! This is a mocktail that could easily be made a cocktail if you’re guests want something a little stronger than this deliciously sweet and tart drink!
Get all the details on how to make these…and get all the supplies all in one stop over at Oriental Trading!
Valentine Party Backdrop
Making the backdrop and the centerpiece was all too much fun, and I love the girliness in the simpleness. Those ostrich feathers are feminine and make creating a centerpiece a SNAP!
Again get all the how-to’s and inspiration over on Oriental Trading, and get the supplies to throw your own Galentine Sip and Paint Party!
- Galentine’s Day Art Party
- Sparkling Pink Galentine Mocktail
- Centerpiece and Backdrop for Galentine Party
- Love Watercolor Tutorial for Galentine Sip and Paint Party
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017