You still have time to gather a few quick supplies and throw together an amazing kid friendly New Years Eve Party!
It is just a little over a week and it will be 2017! 2016 was a…busy…year for us. So much fun and good and happiness, balanced with some heartbreak and hard trials all adding up to a super busy year.
Our 3 family goals for 2017 are all about LESS.
- Less travelling…we were barely home last year
- Less spending…we have some debts to pay off after this crazy year for sure
- Less saying yes…I took WAY too much on this year, and next year will be all about making memories with our family
There is one thing we will be doing MORE of though…more parties! Starting with this fun kid friendly New Years Eve party!
Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party
This is meant to be something you can throw together with minimal effort, and minimal supplies. New Year’s Eve is all about fun and staying up late, so I made this easy with kid friendly primary colors and some simple decor I had on hand from other parties (but that could easily be found at pretty much any craft or department store, all of mine are from Oriental Trading).
Supplies and Decorations for Kid Friendly New Year’s Eve Party
- Free Party Decor Printables
- Candy Parfait Recipe that I am sharing over on Make It and Love It next week.
- Printables for Parfait (to be used on small dollar store wine glasses)
- Paper Straws
- Paper Lanterns
- Paper Fans
- Balloon Sticks
- Disco Ball Ornaments (My big Disco Ball ornament I got at Hobby Lobby last year)
- Simple Ric-Rac and Tissue Paper Garland (super easy DIY I shared)
- Glow Sticks
- Noisemakers of your choice…I used some craft sticks with jingle bells glued to them and some maracas
- Hershey Kisses
These candy parfaits will definitely make a huge WOW statement when the kids see them! It’s the one night a year that it’s okay and encouraged to stay up till midnight for them, might as well let them have a little (a lot) of delicious sugar in a glass. Eating out of wine glasses makes them feel fancy and grown up. I am sharing the “recipe” for these over on Make It and Love It this next week!
A lot of the kids won’t make it to midnight, so we like to have a couple kids airbeds set up for them to lay down on when they get tired.
I cut the 2017 out of cardstock on my Silhouette. The printables are not year specific.
I’ll stop talking now, take a look at the fun details and enjoy the party! 🙂
Get all the printables you need to put up a super cute Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party in no time flat!
- Year In Review and Goals for Next Year
- Party Until Banner
- Midnight Kisses, Make Some Noise and Time to Glow tags
- This is going to be the best year yet print
To get the how to on the over the top candy parfait, you will need to head over to Make it and Love it.
Get the printables for the wine glasses.
- Party until 2017 tags (the only thing that is year specific, everything else can be used any year!)
- Wine glass stem tags
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017