This week has been really full of hard work and showers trying to get paint off of me. I have been painting my dining room, adding new baseboards and trim and then because I can’t leave things well enough alone, I decided to paint my table and chairs too! Have you guys refinished a table and dining room chairs before? Do you know how many sides table legs have? I mean I know there are only 4 for the most part, but I honestly would think I hit every single one and then step away and notice that I missed one! All the work that goes into priming and getting things ready to paint and then lacquering and sanding. I should be finished painting the room tomorrow and I can’t wait to show you the finished room (for now). But, wow, I am so tired and I have about a million things I’ve let slide because of this HUGE project. Let’s just say it’s quite the process, but I am happy to report that the table and chairs are all done, and I LOVE them! Like heart eyes emojis all over the place!
Speaking of emojis….It’s a good time to be into geeky things! Between Pokemon Go and getting ready for my annual Happy Harry Potter series I’m feeling great in my Geeky element.
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings and I’m so excited to share a bunch of delightfully geeky crafts, diys, recipes and more that you guys have linked up in the last few weeks.
I hope you’ll swing by my blog in the next couple weeks because I’ve got over 50 awesome bloggers lined up for some fabulous geeky fun and a bunch of HUGE giveaways. But before that these posts have been super popular on my blog lately!
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of GEEKY Crafts and Recipes!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
[inlinkz_linkup id=649285 mode=1]
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017