Who’s ready to play “Fiesta Don’t Eat Pete”? If you’re a regular around here, you had to know this was coming right? Ha! I have so many versions of this game that it seemed just wrong to not have one with a taco on it! 😉 (If you are looking for another holiday, be sure to search for Don’t Eat Pete in the search bar.)
If you missed my post yesterday, you need to check it out! I have coordinating “Fiesta like there’s no manana!” and a Cinco de Mayo invitation printable set for you there. Grab a pinata and this holiday is in the bag! Fiesta Party Printables
Fiesta Don’t Eat Pete
You guys have all played this game right? If not here is a refresher on the rules…
RULES OF THE GAME DON’T EAT PETE:
- Choose one person to be “it” and they leave the room, or turn away.
- While they are gone, the remaining players quietly choose a square to be Pete and cover all squares with candy of choice.
- Call the other player back into the room.
- That player chooses one square at a time and eats the candy off the square, as long as it’s not Pete, the player keeps going.
- If the player takes the candy off of Pete, everyone yells “DON”T EAT PETE!” and that players turn is over.
- Choose a new person to be “it” and play continues until everyone has had a turn, or until you run out of candy!
The kids love to play…although some younger kids get scared when everyone yells, but those same kids seem to yell the loudest when it’s not their turn, ha! They love to be the scarers, just not the scared!
As usual I made a couple versions!
Print the 4×6 color Fiesta Don’t Eat Pete (You can print these on cardstock or have your favorite photo place print them!)
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017