This week I started taking piano lessons. How crazy is that? Really I am self learning from an adult piano lesson book, and my kids are helping me and answering my questions. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to play the piano, and my best friend just happens to be my kids piano teacher so she is hooking me up with the goods. I might have teared up a little the first time I was able to chicken peck out an actual tune I recognized. I have been monopolizing the piano ever since. My kids are getting irritated with me for a change! 😉
I love having music in my home, none of my family growing up had any musical talent, so it was super important for me that my kids have that opportunity. I have been reading about this super amazing Street Pianos in NY project. Have you heard of this? It’s really cool, and a way to make art accessible to all.
Since we celebrated all things green last week, I thought I’d look for some gold for the end of our rainbows this week. Some of the projects are particular to St. Patrick’s Day, but many of them are perfect for all year!
16 Gold Project Ideas
Geeky Chemistry Wall Art |Gold Storage Cabinet Makeover | Glitter Feathers | Gilded Driftwood – Anthropologie Hack | Painted Water Bottle Vases |Black White and Gold Pillow | Gold and Green Fabric Banner | Glitter Wall Art |Pot of Gold Rainbow Plate | Gold and Wood Tags | Struck Gold Printable | Lucky Printable |Lemon Petit Fours | 15 Minute Reversible Crown | Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies | Glitter Shamrock Moss Art
I’ve been busy quilting and doing more Cuddle fabric projects this month (as usual). You might like my Spring Bookshelf Mini-Quilt or the Half-Square Triangle Blocks I posted. And if you’re sort like I am, you might like this Seatbelt Sleeve Tutorial using Cuddle from Shannon Fabrics. Stay turned for some fun 18-inch doll projects coming out later this month.
Block Party Guidelines
- We’d love it if you pinned the Gold Project Ideas picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017