Hi! I am so excited to tell you all that I am a new team member over at eighteen25, and will be contributing some fun and easy posts every other month. This month I am showing how I made these super simple, and free (if you have scrap wood and paint they can be free for you too!) St. Patrick’s Day decorations.
Do you decorate for St. Patrick’s Day? I think it is super fun. I love the gold and green, it feels springy. It can still be pretty too, it doesn’t have to be obnoxious! This is my mantel from last year. This was before the shiplap was up, and before I had my wood floors put in. I can’t believe how much my house has changed since this!!! HERE is the link if you want to see my piano and my porch decor too. 🙂
I also have this fun Don’t Eat Pete that would be perfect for class parties or just a fun family night! (Also available in a coloring sheet version for even more fun!)
St. Patrick’s Day Decorations
I super hope you will go over and check it out and if you aren’t already following along with Jodi and Jen, you most definitely will want to do that!
Find this tutorial for these St. Patrick’s Day decorations HERE.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017