Hi you guys! I am excited to give you a little sneak peek into my new closet that is hiding behind my fireplace wall in my living room that we built. I made these DIY pantry organization baskets for it, and am sharing the tutorial for them over at Make It and Love It today!
DIY Pantry Organization Baskets
They are really easy to make, and they only cost me a couple bucks a pop for all the materials. I made them really big and deep so they will hold a lot of extra supplies since this pantry is kind of a butlers pantry. It holds all of my serving dishes, my small appliances and my bulk ingredients that don’t need to…or really fit in my smaller kitchen pantry.
I am close to revealing this whole space and I hope you love it half as much as I do…because I KNOW no one could love a closet as much as I do! Well at least this closet…because it’s white, it’s gorgeous and it’s mine! Sometimes I go in here and close the door and hang out, just enjoying it and all of it’s pretty organized essence.
I would love it if you headed over to Make it and Love it and check out the tutorial and left me a comment there letting me know what you think…or if you have any questions on the build or the sewing portion of the project. What would you use these baskets for?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017