I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as we did! It’s now time to think about New Years, and with that comes New Years Eve food! We’ve rounded up 10 New Years Eve food ideas to inspire you for whatever party you might be throwing or attending, even if it’s just you and the kids cuddled up on the couch watching the ball drop.
6 Tips for a Fabulous Hot Chocolate Bar | World’s Best Artichoke Dip | Quick and Easy Eggrolls | New Years Clock Cupcakes | Easy Peasy Pizza Dip | Five Minute Bruschetta | Fillo Wrapped Chicken Parmesan Meatballs | Easy Two Ingredient Stuffed Peppers | Stuffed Mushrooms | Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Sausages
Tiffany here from Making the World Cuter hosting today. January is a great month in our house, with mine, my daughter and my husband’s birthdays all within 10 days of one another. So after all these holiday parties, we just get to keep partying into the new year! Excited for what 2016 brings, and lots of fun posts coming up on Making the World Cuter!
- We’d love it if you pinned the 10 New Years Eve Food Ideas!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017