My favorite combination of flavors is chocolate coconut anything! I always have those two things on hand to make countless desserts or really just taking a handful of each if I’m in a hurry can hit the spot. Whenever we go to fancy candy stores with homemade chocolates, I always get the haystacks. I decided it was high time to make them myself so that I could help myself to a delicious little chocolate coconut no bake, haystack, cookie, candy…whatever you want to call it…anytime I want.
Chocolate Coconut No Bakes
These were literally three ingredients and super simple! You just need chocolate chips, shredded coconut and coconut oil. (You could also use shortening if you want, you just want a smoother chocolate).
I decided to put mine in mini muffin tins in the little cups. These made these just a little bigger than bite size and the perfect amount for a nice little after dinner (breakfast and lunch) treat.
I shredded my coconut a little more than how it came in my food processor to make sure that I had a really fine coconut. I didn’t want all the texture of the bigger pieces in such a small candy. It worked out perfectly. Yum, yum!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017