Like I said earlier, I am OBSESSED with decorating for Valentines Day all through my house. The kitchen is one of the rooms we spend the most time in, so it had to get covered in love too! I looked all over the web and found a bunch of super cute vintage valentines in a kitchen theme. I LOVE these! I added them to my shutter memo board along with some of our favorite recipes that we use on a regular basis.
The vintage valentines I found were all different sizes and resolutions, so before I could print them out, I needed to make sure they were all going to print out at a similar quality so I took them in to Photoshop and sized them and fixed them up a bit so that they could all print out on 4×6 photo paper. I printed them at Costco on LUSTRE not glossy and got them all for about a buck. Such a bargain!
I think they would also make such a cute banner don’t you?
If you want to print them out just click on the ones you want to print or save to send to your fave photo processing place.
Tell me how you use them! I love vintage valentines so much more than the licensed stuff my kids beg me for every time we go into a store this time of year…and I’m sure they’ll get them, but these are for me! 🙂
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017