Oh man, are you in trouble. These have been on my to post list for way too long! I made them for my girls trip back in August and they were met with rave reviews with solemn promises to make them for future fall activities. I have made them a couple times since…and well they just don’t last long enough to take photos.
To get these photos, I had to take them straight from the oven up to my craft room and I had four kids waiting outside the door like a pack of hungry wolves ready to pounce.
Pumpkin Toffee Muffins
These are not your much too sweet pumpkin chocolate dessert. These have just the right amount of sweet in the muffins…which is not much, but then the melted toffee that gives them a caramelized crunch on the top, puts these in a class of their own.
I love anything and everything pumpkin this time of year, but this may be my favorite thing yet…I mean it’s a breakfast food that can stand it’s ground against a cupcake! Toffee and pumpkin are meant to be together, they belong with one another. They are soul mates.
The muffins are moist are delicious the way a muffin should be, and looking at these photos now makes me want to bake some more…
Make a batch of these up, your house will smell like fall…and love. Sweet, sweet love.
Pumpkin toffee muffins for the win!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017