I just love the simplicity of this recipe. It has lots of flavor and yummy texture, and anything I can dip a chip in is a friend to me! Okay, okay, so to call this a recipe is a stretch!
It’s basically just dumping things in a bowl and putting it in the fridge. But hey, you do have to stir it, so therefore it becomes a recipe. 🙂
3 Ingredient Yummy Chip Dip
First you need is a can of beans black or kidney are my favorites for this, but if you want to use a different kind, then do it!
Next you need a can of Rotel. Stock up on this stuff, you can use it in salsa, chili, tacos, chicken and of course this dip. I usually get original, but if you can’t handle a little heat, then go for mild.
Grab a bag of frozen corn out of the freezer, no need to cook it or thaw it, just pour it in with the beans and Rotel.
Now stir…see I told you it was a recipe!
Put the whole mix in the fridge if you can wait to serve it, the flavors meld better that way, but it’s good to go right after mixing it up too!
Serve with tortilla chips. My favorite brand are the Juanita ones…oh yum~ but if you don’t have any left, which is understandable, the big bag from Costco is acceptable. 🙂
I also love to throw this on top of the chips with lettuce and some taco meat and voila! You have yourself a darn tasty taco salad.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017