Yum. Something about the fall weather makes me want to curl up in a cozy sweater and eat a steamy bowl of soup. Soup is one of my favorite foods for so many reasons. It’s comforting, it’s delicious, and most importantly? It’s easy as heck to make! Soup does not need to be complicated, soup is just ingredients that meld together in a pot…or a crockpot. This crockpot chicken soup should really be called “crockpot whatever I have on hand soup”, but since that title is much too long I settled on this instead.
Crockpot Chicken Soup
Really any soup I make could be called that. I am a pro at looking at what others might call a bare pantry, and fridge and make something not only edible, but actually good. It’s a talent that I am happy to have, and one my husband does not share. Ha! I will most likely be ordering take out on his night to cook if he doesn’t have a plan or a recipe, but luckily the kids will eat cut up hot dogs in stuffing with a side of canned pears. 🙂 So, when we need to go grocery shopping, I will be making dinner, and it will look something like this, and it will be delicious.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017